OWN OCTOBER- I updated my YouTube

I posted a video today. I made it ages ago but only just realised that i'd finished it! I guess it comes at a perfect time as today I finished all my practice exams for the year. Next step, sitting the real exams!!

Feel free to check out my new vid, it's a quick one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVTDAhEGw8c

A picture my friend took a while back

Food:
Breakfast- Avocado on toast
Lunch- Ginger and lentil Rice
Dinner- Homemade burgers and a beer

See you all tomorrow, for an incredibly busy day!!
Georgia :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hey I'm Georgia, This is literally the place where everything that lives in the land inside my head turns into words, for you, in turn to read. Weird right! (is that how you spell weird or is it wierd, who knows. To be honest who gives a fuck right)