OWN OCTOBER- Today was Better

So yesterday was rough, as you could probably tell. But due to a mixture of many things, today I feel a little bit better. I think it's very important to have a medium where you can comfortably express how you're feeling, and my dear blog my medium is you!

My parents and I bicker every so often (that's putting it mildly), it's kind of natural I guess. I'm at that stage where i'm growing up and gaining independence, I'm looking at moving out and just becoming my own person. So as you can probably gather that cause my parents and I to clash heads every so often. Which sucks. It sucks a lot, It creates tension in the house and everybody is unsure of how to diffuse it.
I say sorry a lot, if accidentally make a mistake when it comes to people outside my family, My quickest go to reaction is to apologize. But when it comes to my family, the hardest thing I will ever do is apologize for a fight that we've had. Which makes me sound like a total spoilt brat, but I find it so hard to apologize to mum if I was being a dick. I have no idea why.

Mum and I
So in the spirit of Own October, I am trying to be the best person I can be. That means not being a dick to my parents. It was actually on my goals for today to apologize to mum, I didn't quite do it, but there is no longer any tension between us and I will soon find the right time. I promise that.

Food for today:
Breakfast-Apple
Lunch- Wrap, Olives, Carrot, Banana
Dinner- Lemon Thai rice, peas, beans, spinach, cheese and ricotta dip

Exercise:
30ish minute run

Hope you are all having a good day
See ya tomorrow
Love Georgia :) xx


p.s. a little note to my 'rents, if you ever stumble across this. I can not even begin to explain how much I love you. I am so incredibly grateful for everything you do for me, you support me in everything I take on and that's more than I could ever ask for. Every time I've been a dick to you just know that I don't mean it and I am so sorry.
Love you to the moon and back, Georgia

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hey I'm Georgia, This is literally the place where everything that lives in the land inside my head turns into words, for you, in turn to read. Weird right! (is that how you spell weird or is it wierd, who knows. To be honest who gives a fuck right)