OWN OCTOBER- Quit while I'm ahead

I missed another day of writing yesterday. So I have decided that this post will be my last post of Own October. Wahhh! I know, I know. There's only four days to go. But I started to feel this immense pressure to sit down and write a post. I would spend the whole day off my laptop and then feel it burning a hole in the back of my head as I would get into bed, pressuring me to write a post.

I also felt like my content was slowly decreasing, and I would rather put up a good quality post every so often then a mediocre post everyday and I know a lot of creators that feel the same.

Anyway, Yesterday was the most tired I've been this whole month. I managed to motivate myself to get up at 5:30am and go for a long ass run. I managed to clock in 17.5km within 2 hrs and 35 mins.
Which was a pretty solid effort tbh.


I've also been working my butt off this weekend, because I am still trying to save up for my next Europe deposit. So I am pretty freaking knackered right now.

I'm going to end it here, so i'm not totally zombie-like tomorrow morning.

Hope everyone is having a good day,
I will see you as soon as I can.
Thank you for reading Own October

Georgia :) xx

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hey I'm Georgia, This is literally the place where everything that lives in the land inside my head turns into words, for you, in turn to read. Weird right! (is that how you spell weird or is it wierd, who knows. To be honest who gives a fuck right)