OWN OCTOBER- Please Witch

So as you probably know I work at a kids clothing store, and in the spirit of Halloween myself and my co-workers got to dress up. I donned my dark lipstick, black clothes and witches hat and called myself a witch. 


I was pretty gutted to be working today though, because I was initially supposed to go volunteering on Motutapu Island. If you live in Auckland I would genuinely recommend you going over to the Island and volunteering, it is such a beautiful place, with lovely people, and just an all round amazing experience.
CHECK IT OUT HERE


http://www.teara.govt.nz/en/photograph/18646/motutapu-island

Anyway I have the day off tomorrow and Tuesday (as others exams are still happening) and I am going to set myself the goal of tidying my room!! 

Food:
Breakfast- Toast, Avocado, Cream Cheese (light), poached egg, salmon, cheese, spaghetti
Lunch- Carrot
Dinner- Roast Vege, Croutons, Olives, Feta.


Hope everyone is well,
Georgia :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hey I'm Georgia, This is literally the place where everything that lives in the land inside my head turns into words, for you, in turn to read. Weird right! (is that how you spell weird or is it wierd, who knows. To be honest who gives a fuck right)