OWN OCTOBER- Lavender Incense Baby

I had the smallest amount of stress taken off of me today because I finally managed to print out all my photography photos. That means only one thing, I am not part of the blood bath that will occur tomorrow full of people fighting over the single printer my school owns. Thank the lord!!



I know I have been talking about school and exams a lot recently but it has pretty much been the sole focus of my life. It's getting pretty intense, but I will push on, because that's what people do.



 As a treat I sat down caught up on my YouTube subscriptions and burnt some incredibly calming Lavender Incense. It was a pretty nice reward for my hard work so far. Anyways I managed to get my whole SD card situation sorted which means new pictures for you guys.



Food:
Breakfast- Orange
Lunch- Oatmeal and Greek yoghurt
Snack- Piece of cake (because it was my friends birthday)
Dinner- Mashed Potato, beans, broccoli, cheese and, mint sauce

Exercise- 
None Son

See you all tomorrow,
Georgia

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hey I'm Georgia, This is literally the place where everything that lives in the land inside my head turns into words, for you, in turn to read. Weird right! (is that how you spell weird or is it wierd, who knows. To be honest who gives a fuck right)