OWN OCTOBER- It was the Last day of the Holidays

Today was the last day of the holidays (give me a second while I cry internally), it was a pretty great holiday to be honest, I got in a solid 3 days of complete relaxation, and a small amount of studying. But I am definitely not ready for this holiday to be over. I guess finishing off my second to last year of school and getting ready to go into my last, school is getting a little old.

But I will persevere because a lot of people will never get the opportunity to have a valuable education. So I will make the most of what I am genuinely lucky to have.


As I get into my exams, my posts will be a little bare some days it might even be me listing my foods. But I will 100% try my best.

So to get an early night I will end it here

Food:
Breakfast- Muesli Bar 
Lunch- Bagel (spinach, tomato relish, cheese, olives)
Dinner- Chips, salad (spinach, humus, olives, carrots, capsicum)
Snacks- few Nacho chips.

Exercise:
A few squats/ lunges/ sit ups.

See you all tomorrow,
Wish me luck for the first day back



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hey I'm Georgia, This is literally the place where everything that lives in the land inside my head turns into words, for you, in turn to read. Weird right! (is that how you spell weird or is it wierd, who knows. To be honest who gives a fuck right)