OWN OCTOBER- I'm going to Europe!!



So today I paid the first deposit for my trip to Europe and I am ecstatic. I CANT EVEN CONTROL MY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW!!!! I am so excited!! 
This will be my first time going on a plane and going overseas, and I mean going to Paris, Rome and Florence for my first overseas trip isn't too shabby am I right?!

I am going to working my butt off to gather enough money for the next deposit, but I will do whatever it takes to make this trip a reality.


View of Florence





Like WHAATT??!!! I could be here in September next year!!

Food:
Lunch- Spinach Wrap, Carrot, Muesli Bar

Dinner- Pita with carrot, spinach, cheese and homemade baked beans

Also just an honourable mention for today I found this collab as I was writing this post, I am a massive fan of Dodie so I am absolutely in love with this. Rusty is also my new found love 

I start school again tomorrow wahh

See you all soon,
Georgia :)



p.s. i'm trying to draw this, i'll keep you updated


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hey I'm Georgia, This is literally the place where everything that lives in the land inside my head turns into words, for you, in turn to read. Weird right! (is that how you spell weird or is it wierd, who knows. To be honest who gives a fuck right)