OWN OCTOBER- I finally did Exercise!!

Hey so as you can probably tell I haven't done a heck of a lot of exercise this month. I just really haven't been motivated to get out of my room and go for a run (even though my half marathon is in less than a month) but today I finally got out and went for a long run.



So I did an early shift at work this morning and then around 1pm my Dad and I went out to the beach for a surf. The waves were super messy and shitty but it was the first time I had been out in about a month and a half, so it was so refreshing for me to back in my happy place. we got home around 3pm and at 4pm I laced up my shoes and pushed myself out the door and onto the road at a running pace.I did a solid 60min of running and I clocked in about 8-10kms. Which is pretty good for me barely running at all this month. 

I'm pretty sore now and i'm tired as hell. But i'm glad I got there, as my mum always says, "you never regret a run". Which rings true for me 100%.

Food:
Breakfast- Bagels, scrambled eggs, spinach, smoked salmon, spaghetti, cheese
Lunch- Bagel, smoked salmon, Spinach, tomato chutney
Dinner- Vegetarian Nachos

I am so ridiculously tired right now, I can not stop yawning. So I will indeed cut this one short.

Hope everyone is having a great night.
See you all tomorrow,
Love Georgia :) xx

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hey I'm Georgia, This is literally the place where everything that lives in the land inside my head turns into words, for you, in turn to read. Weird right! (is that how you spell weird or is it wierd, who knows. To be honest who gives a fuck right)