OWN OCTOBER- First came the rain, then the sun

The second day of Own October came with a rainy start. With the rain I took the advantage to sit down and write out some goals I wanted to achieve throughout the day.

These goals included a few things such as;
- drink 1.5L of water (check)
- do some study for exams (check)
- pick a few things up off my bedroom floor (check)
- go for a run (not so much)

As you can tell I am yet to complete any exercise this October, but as one says a healthy lifestyle is 70% healthy eating and 30% exercise.
That's my excuse for now.

For my meals today breakfast consisted of eggs, spinach and sweet and sour leftovers on toast. Also tea because why the hell not.



For lunch I had a delicious wrap (recipe to come), mandarin, banana and a bottle of water.

 
Dinner was 100% my favourite. Freaking Homemade Pizza. As you can probably tell it is very spare of cheese. Cheese was a staple in all of my meals. So I am trying to wean myself off it by replacing cheese with grated carrot and a shit ton of spinach (it's not the same, but you gotta do what ya gotta do.)



To make up for my weak exercise game i'm off to do a few sit ups, push ups all the usual and then a run tomorrow morning I promise it!!

See you all tomorrow 
Love Georgia :) xx





                        The grey clouds this morning, with a touch of blue sky peaking through.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hey I'm Georgia, This is literally the place where everything that lives in the land inside my head turns into words, for you, in turn to read. Weird right! (is that how you spell weird or is it wierd, who knows. To be honest who gives a fuck right)