OWN OCTOBER- Boy Troubles

I can't really say any names just to kind of keep everything private. But my dear readers, I am having freaking boy troubles. Stupid, I know.

But I need your help. Okay so basically I kept getting all these weird signals from dudes and me being the relationship master I am, cannot tell if they're flirting or just being nice. So I need your help, please comment down below what technically "qualifies" as flirting, because I have no freaking clue.

There is also one other dilemma people. One night after one to many beersies I decided to message a boy, that I thought was cute asking him out on a date. Rookie Mistake I know. I never got a reply so I assume that was a solid no. But he keeps eyeing me up at school so I'm getting pretty mixed signals!

WHY IS THE MALE SPECIES SO CONFUSING!!! FML.


this is an accurate representation of how i'm feeling rn.


Food
Breakfast- Oatmeal, blueberries, lemon curd
Lunch- Wrap, carrot, few cranberries
Dinner- Salmon and Cream Cheese on Toast, Vegetables w/ dressing

See you all tomorrow, where I will be knackered from work (wahh)

Georgia :)


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hey I'm Georgia, This is literally the place where everything that lives in the land inside my head turns into words, for you, in turn to read. Weird right! (is that how you spell weird or is it wierd, who knows. To be honest who gives a fuck right)