OWN OCTOBER- The 14th day

So i'm writing this in a hurry as I have to leave in 10 mins and I won't get back till super late. But today was good, I finally handed in my photography, which is amazing because it's one less thing I have to think about!!

I'm prepping for the rest of my exams which is crazy, but i'm also trying to fit that in between work and a little bit of a social life. That leaves very little time for you blog, unfortunately. But I have already done 14 days so I am doing my best to keep up the winning streak.

Food:
Lunch- Sushi
Dinner- Spaghetti


Hope everyone's well, See you tomorrow
Georgia :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hey I'm Georgia, This is literally the place where everything that lives in the land inside my head turns into words, for you, in turn to read. Weird right! (is that how you spell weird or is it wierd, who knows. To be honest who gives a fuck right)