WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??!!!

GEORGIA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR CHRIST SAKES!!!! IT'S BEEN MONTHS!!!

I know, I know. I have 100% totally and utterly neglected my blog. In fact I've neglected all of my public social media, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram the whole lot. I'M SORRY GUYS.



But there's been a few changes to my life. I moved schools for one. My new school has changed me and my personality drastically. It is a very "chill" school which allows you be your own unique self and learn in your own unique way. 

I also got a job!!! I'm working a children's clothing shop and it's great. It's awesome to finally be earning my own money. I'm saving for a couple of big trips to Europe that are happening next year!

Exciting times are ahead and I promise to update this blog regularly. The more stressful my year gets (with exams coming up etc.) the more I will try and take time for myself to sit down and write a blog post or make a YouTube video. 


Hope you are doing well today.
Much Love,
Georgia xxxx 





I also cut my hair!! Post on that coming soon ;)


Also here's a playlist I made, that i'm in love with atm. I'm constantly updating it too. 


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hey I'm Georgia, This is literally the place where everything that lives in the land inside my head turns into words, for you, in turn to read. Weird right! (is that how you spell weird or is it wierd, who knows. To be honest who gives a fuck right)