Running Playlist

Recently getting up and going running has been a challenge. Summer in New Zealand is intense. Maybe not as intense as Australia's but we still get some pretty high temperatures.

Now I am a firm believer of having an iPod on a run. In fact a lot of my running PB's have been achieved because I was listening to a great song. 
So today I thought I'd share with you the songs that push me to keep running. I hope you like them!




I must say when it comes to running I am a sucker for a good pop song. The catchy beats are amazing to run to.

Some songs I couldn't find on spotify, but hopefully you get the jist. I also get motivational videos off YouTube and convert those into mp3 as well! 

Comment down below if you have any good song recommendations! :) 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hey I'm Georgia, This is literally the place where everything that lives in the land inside my head turns into words, for you, in turn to read. Weird right! (is that how you spell weird or is it wierd, who knows. To be honest who gives a fuck right)